Prayer 11/8/17


Loving, Gracious, Holy, Eternal, Joy Giving, Merciful, Redeeming, Delivering, Precious, Strong,Hero of my life, my Great God, Hope Giving, Lover of my soul, thank You for another glorious day that I can spend with You. Thank you that as the day dawns on the horizon so does the promise and opportunities of this new day beginning. Thank You for the way that You provide for me and my family, both blood and adopted,
Thank You for Your Great Love for me. I cannot even comprehend the vastness of it...but just because I can't comprehend it, it doesn't negate the fact of You Love. Your ways are so much higher than mine. Thank You for the promise of Your Goodness and Mercy that follow me every moment of every day of this journey of faith and trust.
Thank you that as I begin this new moment in time, You go before, behind on my right and on my left. There isn't a moment that You are not there. Thank You for the promise you will never leave or forsake me. Even if I wander away, You are the Shepherd of my life that will leave the others in the pen, set out to search for me, and when I m found You will put me over your shoulder and bring me back in. And not only that, You celebrate in my return.
Lord I pray I will feel You by my side today as I listen for Your still, small, voice of instruction and love speaking to my very soul. Give me eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart that is open and ready for the seeds you will place within it today. Seeds of love, seeds of joy, seeds of grace seeds of hope and seeds of promise...put there for me to share with the hurting , the least and the lost of this world.
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts