Thank You God that I NEVER walk alone...



Loving, Gracious, Eternal, Hope Giver, Lover of my soul, My Redeemer and my Friend, thank You for this day that You have me. Thank you for walking every step of today with me. When I think about not having You in my life I am full of fear. It shakes me to the core to think that I would live in this world of chaos with out my true center...You...my real Life Giver. You are the source of all that I am and if a day went by without You, I would cease to exist. How could I stand without my Rock? 

Thank You that when I accepted Your Son into my life, I will never have to live a life that is void of the Creator of my soul. Thank You that You are there, any time, day or night and all I have to do is whisper Your Name. This Truth is so awesome that I can't even comprehend it. To think that the Maker of heaven and earth would care to know my name and has numbered the very hairs on my head. 

Yahweh...as we traverse this place You have called me to be, give me new eyes to see...Your eyes...so that I may see where You would have me go and what You would have me do. I really don't want to follow the siren song of this earth with it's false promises and lies. I want to hear only Your song of hope, love and peace as I walk in my calling that You have placed upon my life. Lead on God of Angel Armies...You have already won the day...

Comments

Popular Posts