A Love Song...




Loving, Gracious, Awesome, Renewing, Recreating, Awe inspiring, Precious, Joy Giver, Holy, Life Giving Breath to my soul, thank You for this new day that is on the horizon. Thank You for the possibilities it holds as we walk together on this glorious day You have planned for me. Thank You for the way that You love me. Thank You for all that You have done, all You are doing and all that is yet to be. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for Your Spirit within me. Thank You for Your grace that sustains me. Thank You for how You have provided for me and my family. Thank You for knowing exactly what I need even before I perceive it. Thank You for the life You have given me. Thank You that I never walk alone. Thank You for putting up with my tantrums when I don't understand Your wondrous plans for me. Thank You for calming my fears, even when I can't name them. Thank You for the way that You speak to me...the love songs that You speak to my very soul. Thank You for the way You hear and answer my prayers, even before I have finished praying. Thank You for the passion and fire You have placed within this frail, flawed, frame. But most of all Lord God, I want to thank You for Your Son and my Savior, Jesus Christ...for the redemption I have in and through His death and resurrection. Thank You for this truth...with out it, where would I be? Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts